When you are looking for personal Westside storage, Box-n-Go Storage offers you a great option in using mobile storage units delivered to your home. The units supplied are a standard size that can accommodate the most bulky of household items. The following tips will ensure you pack the largest of items in your unit without any problems
Packing Bulky Items into Westside Storage
- Your drawers should be filled with wrapped items or clothes. Entire drawers should be covered with a blanket or old linens. You shouldn’t tape the drawers shut – the finish on your drawers may be damaged.
- Cover your tables with a blanket or old linen. When possible, remove the legs. Always wrap the fixtures in a plastic bag and tape them to a leg.
- Check your owner’s manual for any special guidance on moving appliances and other electronic equipment.
- In order to keep the tub of your washing machine from moving around during transportation, fill it with stuffed toys, blankets, towels or old linens.
- Make sure that all loose parts in your refrigerator (including ice containers and drawers) are secure. Any exposed coils should be padded to protect them during the move as well.
Once carefully packed the storage unit is conveniently collected and to be taken to a secure storage site. This means you no longer have to be involved with any commute to a remote storage facility. The service provides Westside storage without the traditional problems of self storage.
How many storage units do I really need?
Many people underestimate the amount of items they really have. Therefore, they search for Westside self storage without a realistic idea of how many storage units they really need. If you are not sure on how many storage units you need, the best thing you can do is search for Westside storage. Once you find a storage company you like, don’t be afraid to ask questions. A good storage company will be able to give you a general idea on how many storage units you need based on all the belongings you plan on putting in storage.
We all gather clothing and are often not tidy enough to reduce mess and clutter in our bedrooms. In many households closet space is at a premium, one solution to the problem is to use the services of self storage in west Los Angeles households have the great option of using the services of Box-n-Go Storage.
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.