West LA Storage
If you are looking for West LA storage one of the key aspects to carefully organize has to be the packing and loading of the unit effectively.
We have compiled 5 top tips below to help make this easy
- Bubble wrap has to be your friend when you are packing fragile items. It protects effectively and unlike traditional newspaper there is no risk of newsprint ink transferring to your items.
- It is important to carefully plan the way you pack your items into the storage room to maximize the full capacity of the space. Keep a gap so you can reach items at the rear of the unit.
- Cover sofa and mattress with covers or use old bed linens to protect them. Avoid using plastic to protect your soft furnishings as moisture can collect.
- Always leave the doors of kitchen appliances like fridges and freezers ajar to prevent any build-up of mold. Ensure that they are also thoroughly cleaned.
- Do not pack any important personal documents such as passports in the unit.
One storage service to consider is Box-n-Go Storage who offers West LA storage using mobile units. They deliver the units to your door for you to pack at your convenience. When packed they are taken to a secure storage facility saving you from a commute to a remote site as with traditional suppliers.
West LA Storage Prohibited Goods List
- Aerosol cans
- Car batteries
- Charcoal, lighter fluid
- Chemistry sets
- Liquid bleach
- Loaded guns
- Nail polish or Nail polish remover
- Paint thinners
- Pool chemicals
- Propane or Butane tanks
- Weed killer
- Cleaning solvents
- Darkroom chemicals
- Fire extinguishers
- Household batteries
Access to Stored Belongings
Access is very easy and convenient. All we ask is for you to give us a 1 day notice. Your storage units will be pulled from inside the storage warehouse and placed in a designated special access area. When you come, you will be able to drive up right to your units. This service is FREE to Box-n-Go customers. This service represents an incredible convenience; drive up access at no extra cost!
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.