West Glendale Self Storage
Many of us have extensive collections, from fragile glass and ceramic items. We often amass dishes, glasses, stemware, and other collectibles as presents and for decor which we treasure but do not have the room to display. When moving, safety of these items is very important. That’s where the West Glendale self storage service from Box-n-Go come handy.
For residents of West Glendale Self Storage mobile units from Box-n-Go Storage can be an innovative solution.
However fragile items have to be packed carefully into the mobile storage unit supplied, by following the following tips their safety can be assured.
1) Start with a layer of packing such as bubble wrap, packing pellets, or foam at the bottom of the box.
2) Begin packing the box with the heaviest items, then lighter items.
3) Wrap plates, bowls, and serving pieces separately in paper. Wrap especially delicate articles in bubble wrap.
4) Wrap glasses and stemware individually in paper or bubble wrap. Ensure that the wrapping stays secure with a small strip of tape.
5) Fill empty spaces in boxes with packing pellets to prevent the contents from shifting and to keep the box firm.
6) Pack particularly delicate, costly, or cherished items in smaller separate boxes before adding them to the large moving carton.
7) Add a final layer of Packing Material to the top of the box just before you seal it to prevent the contents from shifting and to keep the box firm
8) Ensure you label these boxes as “Fragile” along with their intended household location.
Your West Glendale Self Storage mobile units will then be collected and taken to a secure site for safe and secure keeping.
How many storage units do I really need?
Many people underestimate the amount of items they really have. Therefore, they search for self storage without a realistic idea of how many storage units they really need. If you are not sure on how many storage units you need, the best thing you can do is search for storage. Once you find a storage company you like, don’t be afraid to ask questions. A good storage company will be able to give you a general idea on how many storage units you need based on all the belongings you plan on putting in storage.
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.