When you have to pack for a move or to place your items in a Venice Storage you have to ensure your packing skills are up to speed to save you time, money and reduce your stress!
- When you are filling the boxes, try to have a theme for its contents. For example, you might have one box for old kitchen appliances and another for winter clothing.
- By packing similar things together, you will have an easier time getting things out of storage down the road.
- Label each box according to its contents. As the boxes will be stacked, write the label on the top and on all of its sides.
- Remember, not all your belongings will fit nicely into boxes, you will have larger items that need a little additional preparation before they head to the storage facility. Follow the extensive packing tips on this blog to ensure they are prepared and packed correctly.
- It is normally not advised to place anything highly valuable in the unit, you could invest in a locked box or safe. However good your Venice storage site is from a security point of view it is not worthwhile to take chances with jewellery or other expensive pieces so maybe a security box at a bank would be a better option.
The key way to reduce a lot of Venice Storage hassle is to look at mobile units available from Box-n-Go Storage.
Storage Prohibited Goods List
- Aerosol cans
- Car batteries
- Charcoal, lighter fluid
- Chemistry sets
- Liquid bleach
- Loaded guns
- Nail polish or Nail polish remover
- Paint thinners
- Pool chemicals
- Propane or Butane tanks
- Weed killer
- Cleaning solvents
- Darkroom chemicals
- Fire extinguishers
- Household batteries
- Items of Sentimental value
- Live Plants
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.