When we plan to use a facility for Valley storage it is far too easy to bundle as much of our stuff into boxes, drive to a site and dump in a locker. One of the advantages in taking a mobile storage unit from Box-n-Go Storage is that we can take our time to load the unit carefully in your own time at your location.
Follow the following guidelines to ensure you do not inadvertently store items you may need:
- Hold onto clothes that are in season and that you will wear regularly.
- Keep at home practical items in regular use like silverware, towels, bedding and soap dishes.
- Keep often used pieces of furniture.
- Keep photos and wall hangings they will add warmth to the home décor.
- Hold onto board games and only enough toys to fill your child’s toy box.
- Keep enough of your college student’s personal objects to make them feel at home when they visit.
- File current bills and private documents like social security cards and bank account information at home.
- Make room for sporting gear that someone in the house uses regularly such as swimming gear, basketballs, yoga mats or bikes.
- Ensure that you keep your emergency household tool kit as you never know when you may need them.
Once packed your mobile storage unit is collected at your convenience and taken to a secure storage facility. Valley storage has never been more straightforward.
Storage Prohibited Goods List
- Aerosol cans
- Car batteries
- Charcoal, lighter fluid
- Chemistry sets
- Liquid bleach
- Loaded guns
- Nail polish or Nail polish remover
- Paint thinners
- Pool chemicals
- Propane or Butane tanks
- Weed killer
- Cleaning solvents
- Darkroom chemicals
- Fire extinguishers
- Household batteries
- Sentimental Value Items
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.