sunrise self storage
When you use mobile storage from Box-n-Go Storage for Sunrise self storage it is important that you load your mobile units with correctly packed goods. This will not only ensure your goods are as pristine as when they come out of storage as they go in but that you make the most of the space.
Please follow the tips below to help your storage go successfully.
- Choose the correct containers such as boxes, totes, or other containers for each item, keep the weight to a manageable amount.
- Do not use old grocery cartons they are not strong enough, purchase specialized boxes and other packing supplies to protect your items during the move and while they are stored.
- Thoroughly clean, disinfect and dry refrigerators, freezers, stoves and other appliances to prevent any mold.
- Any appliances with doors should stored with the door slightly ajar, this will also prevent mold.
- Be sure to clean and dry all electrical equipment before storing in your unit.
- Prevent rust by wiping down all types of metal surfaces before storing with a few drops of oil.
- Pack all books, files, and documents flat, and use bubble wrap or newspaper to fill any empty spaces in the boxes or totes. Be wary of newsprint in direct contact with some items as the ink can transfer
Once correctly packed your mobile Sunrise self storage is taken to a secure storage facility at your convenience.
Access to Stored Belongings
Access is very easy and convenient. All we ask is for you to give us a 1 day notice. Your storage units will be pulled from inside the storage warehouse and placed in a designated special access area. When you come, you will be able to drive up right to your units. This service is FREE to Box-n-Go customers. This service represents an incredible convenience; drive up access at no extra cost!
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.