Storage Thousand Oaks
A better option for storage Thousand Oaks is to use the mobile storage units supplied by Box-n-Go Storage. Follow the recommendations below to ensure you are not placing your items at risk of damage and follow the strict safety guidelines.
- Federal law requires that you dispose of flammables such as fireworks, cleaning fluids, matches, acids, chemistry sets, aerosol cans, ammunition, and poisons such as weed killer. If you have any doubt, consult with the storage site for clarification.
- Drain fuel from your power mower and other machinery.
- Discard partly used cans of oil, paint, thinner, bleach, or any other substances that may be flammable or combustible or those stored in containers that may leak.
- Return to a supplier any propane tanks like those used for barbecue grills.
- Have rugs and draperies professionally cleaned. Leave these wrapped when they are returned from the cleaners.
- Obtain a written appraisal of antique items to verify value for insurance in case they are damaged or lost.
- Avoid waxing or oiling wooden antiques or fine wood furniture before storage because some products can soften wood, making it vulnerable to imprinting from items placed on them.
- Do not clean your upholstered furniture before placing in storage. Moisture remains inside furniture and can cause mold or mildew to form.
Storage Thousand Oaks is straightforward when using mobile storage units. You will have the convenience of loading and packing belongings at your own address. So you can be assured all your packed possessions meet these guidelines.
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.