When you are considering storage Koreatown, households and businesses, should consider the innovative facilities provided by Box-n-Go Storage. You no longer have to drive to a remote facility as the container is delivered to your location and then collected and kept at a secure storage facility.
Please follow the following packing tips to make your storage go smoothly.
1) Do not overload – packed boxes should only weigh as much as you can lift comfortably for most people, less than 40 pounds.
2) Tape it up – make sure all your packed boxes are securely sealed with packing tape, keep the tops flat so they can be stacked easily.
3) Be prepared! – gather all the materials you need before you start such as boxes tape and bubble wrap.
4) It is vital to label, label, label! Mark every box with its contents, and keep a written inventory as you pack your unit.
5) This side up – if you combine different weights of items in one box, always put the heavier things on the bottom and mark the box “this side up”.
6) Break it down – disassemble bed frames and other furniture and keep them together with tape or twine. Use small bags to store screws and bolts and tape these to the items that they belong to.
If they use mobile storage Koreatown, residents will have an efficient flexible solution for storage.
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.