Self Storage Garden Grove
Technology plays an ever increasing role in our home lives. Many of us have several computers in our households containing precious photos and other memories on them. When the time comes for them to be placed in storage they have to be given special treatment before going into Self Storage Garden Grove residents can use the mobile storage units supplied by Box-n-Go Storage.
Follow these guidelines to ensure your computer and data are stored successfully.
- Backup your data sure to back up all of your important files and programs. Store the backup disks with your original program disks and keep in a secure container or store on an internet storage site.
- Remove all media floppy diskettes, CD-ROMs, tapes, etc.
- Shut down your computer before turning it off or unplugging any cables.
- Carefully unplug all power cables and peripheral connecting cables. Make a note of what devices the cables were plugged into by writing it on a piece of masking tape and attaching the tape to the cable.
- Carefully unplug the monitor and pack with bubble wrap.
- Disconnect the printer, open the cover, and remove ink cartridges, laser toner cartridge, or ribbons from any printers.
Once carefully packed your mobile storage unit is collected and taken to a secure storage facility. So when looking for self storage Garden Grove residents have the option of mobile storage without any commuting to a remote storage site.
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.