We move home on average 4 times in our lives, and current lifestyles indicate that will only increase. It is often a major stress and financial nightmare but still people tend to move for a multitude of reasons.
Typical reasons are:
1. More Space – Most first homes are small because there purchase is limited by budget. As circumstances change like children, people move to cope with the additional space requirements.
2. Upgrade – No pressing need, but some people move simply because they want something different or just love decorating.
3. Schools – House prices near good schools are often higher than equivalent homes as people want the best education possible for their children. If that means moving into a new area, many families are prepared to move.
4. New Neighborhood – Neighborhoods naturally change socially and economically and so do the type of people moving to them. If the change does not match requirements existing residents often leave in droves. Another factor is suddenly gaining noisy neighbors which become an increasing problem for city dwellers.
5. Job Relocation – The workplace is a fluid environment and many workers are expected to relocate for promotion and new roles. The current economic climate dictates that the workforce becomes more mobile so work moves are increasing.
A way to ease the process is by using Pico storage facilities. Storage units in Pico are available at many facilities but an innovative supplier is Box-n-Go Storage who will supply mobile storage units direct to your home.
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.