Orange County Storage Containers
When you have personal storage requirements, the chances are you’ll find a solution in self-storage. Box-n-Go provides an alternative to the traditional Orange County Storage Containers with their flexible delivered mobile storage unit solutions.
10 possible reasons for needing Orange County storage containers:
1. To free up space in your home.
2. As a store for all or part of your personal possessions while you move house or are between houses.
3. When downsizing from a large home to a smaller one.
4. To keep personal clutter out of your home while you are trying to sell it.
5. To use as storage for personal items whilst decorating or remodeling your home.
6. To keep valuable and personal items secure while taking an extended holiday if you’re renting out your home whilst away.
7. To keep collections and memorabilia in one place.
8. To store seasonal items such as garden furniture, Christmas goods or tools when not required.
9. To store clothes when your closets need de cluttering.
10. As a storage space for recreational vehicles when not in use such as boats, quad bikes or motorcycles.
The benefit of mobile storage over standard Orange County storage containers is that you pack and place your belongings in the container in your own time. You do not have to pack items into a truck then drive them to a storage company to unpack into a regular storage container.
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.