Before considering Newhall Storage for your excess household clutter why not try to dispose of it using the methods below.
1) Sell on eBay. Great method for items that are worth at least $30 and are easy to ship. You will get the best return in price with the least amount of time and stress needed.
2) Sell on Craigslist. This works best with things that are difficult to ship. You have to respond to emails and meet with potential buyers, but it will work with good results.
3) Donate. Ideal for old clothes, along with a few other suitable items. You can drop them off at Salvation Army or Savers although they can be out of town so will require a journey unless you have a lot of items so can maybe arrange a collection.
4) Curb it. Basically all I do is put stuff out on the curb at my house with a “free” sign. Then create a listing on Craigslist saying what is available and where it’s located (note: Leave out an email address since you do not want to bother responding to emails over free stuff).
5) Trash. Be ruthless and trash items not worth putting into storage.
If you still need Newhall storage utilise the innovative mobile storage solutions supplied by Box-n-Go Storage. They will deliver any number of mobile storage units to your Newhall location.
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.