Moving Containers Save Space
Why moving containers are so useful to most households.
Most households consider the kitchen the heart of a home. It is where we prepare, store and often eat our food. For the modern family it is often in constant use and therefore need to run as efficiently as possible as time is often at a premium.
Keeping the kitchen clutter free requires the optimal use of storage. You can make use of the Box-n-Go Storage to help to keep the kitchen clear but as a first option follow the following guidelines before taking this route.
- Any rarely used appliances should be kept out of the way in cupboards drawers or cabinets and not on counter tops. Only keep necessary items which are used daily should be kept on counter tops.
- Furthermore, consider selling, donating or disposing of unused items.
- Do not keep duplicate sets of utensils, plastic containers, and dishes this will liberate space.
- Use specially designed racks to store items like trays, cookie sheets and cutting boards upright in cabinets.
- If possible install sliding drawers and stacking shelves to give easier access and visibility inside cabinets.
- Add kitchen utensil trays to reduce clutter in your drawers.
- Moreover, keep the regular daily used items stored close to the dishwasher for quick and easy clean-up.
If these guidelines still leave you with a cluttered kitchen, moving containers is a great solution.
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.