Moving Container Packing
A great option for your self-storage needs is to use moving container units supplied by Box-n-Go Storage. Follow the guidelines below to make the most of your storage units.
- Large furniture is often designed for dis-assembly. Keep the components together by binding. Keep all fixings screws bolts etc. in a bag tied to the item.
- Empty fridges freezers and dishwashers, you can use the space for additional storage but make sure doors are kept ajar to prevent mold or mildew forming.
- Coil up and tie electrical cords from appliances and secure them so they do not dangle or form a trip hazard.
- Pack the unit with items you may need more frequently at the front of the unit. Less in demand items can be stored at the rear.
- Empty all furniture cupboards and drawers of breakables, prohibited items and anything that could damage or puncture.
- However use the space in drawers for blankets, sweaters, lingerie, bath towels and similar soft, lightweight goods
- Group similar items together. Do not pack delicate fragile items in the same box as heavy kitchen saucepans.
There are many benefits of using mobile storage units above the traditional storage in Pacoima Ca. Residents will have the units delivered to their door to be packed at their own convenience. The units are then collected at a convenient time and taken to a secure storage facility.
While self-storage is nothing new, the portable storage system has changed the age-old system into a convenient and simple storage process. Introduced quite a few years ago, mobile storage units provide an efficient and easy way to pack and store items. Companies like PODS® and Public Storage have, over the years, developed various portable storage concepts, including the portable storage delivery systems and several storage containers sizes, which they referred to as PODS® for Portable On Demand Storage (Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.)
Today, Box-n-Go Storage has taken the concept pioneered by Public Storage and PODS Enterprises, Inc. a step further: we can deliver one or several portable storage containers that are modular and sized right, at the same time, straight to your door in Southern California. Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc.